Admission to the Museum grounds and the Gift Shop are free.
Train Ticket (single ride) prices, effective January 1, 2019 are as follows:
- Adults: $10.00
- Seniors (age 60+): $9.00
- Museum Members: $9.00
- Mass Bay RRE members: $9.00
- Military, both active and retired: $9.00
- Children, age 4 – 12: $5.00
- Children, age 3 and under: Free
Additionally, Combination Tickets and Train Passes are also available:
- Adult, Combination Train & Railcar: $15.00
- Child, Combination Train & Railcar: $9.00
- Adult, all-day pass: $20.00
- Child, all-day pass: $10.00
- Ten-ride pass, non-members: $75.00
- Ten-ride pass, members: $60.00
All-day passes are good on any train on the day of purchase. Ride just one or all of them!
Ten-ride passes have no expiration – they are good forever! Use them on one ride per year for ten years, ten rides in one year, or any combination. It can also be used among a party of people, so a group of five can ride twice.
Rent the Railroad: The entire railroad, or just a car, can be rented for a period of time. Our caboose can be rented for birthday parties or other events during regular operating days. The entire railroad can be chartered on non-operating days. For more information, please contact the Special Passenger Agent.